Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Micah Muay Thai Video

I'm so proud of my little boy.  I can't believe he is growing up so fast.  He said he didn't like the city anymore and he wanted to live in NY with his grandparents next year.  I got down on the ground and started crying and begging..."Please, please, PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME!"  Even though he is at that age where I just want to throw him off the balcony more often than usual, I could not bear the thought of him leaving me for any great length of time.

He's really into the Muay Thai boxing again so I went over a got a few clips of him working out.  (I'm sorry Nellie... they didn't really talk in this video so I put a Rocky sounding tune with it.)  I'll tell you about his new hobby in the next post!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh dont make me cry too

and why is that man kissing my
grandson and getting all my
sugar.....just call me
sugar momma