Sunday, March 15, 2009

Ban Kruit Family Vacation

I was so happy to finally take the kids to Ban Kruit. Here is a video clip of our little trip. It was very quiet and relaxing. Since then, I have been working 8 hours a day, 5 days a week... Man-Oh-Man, I forgot how time consuming that is! Who came up with this 8 hour work day anyway? It takes a lot of work to keep a blog updated y'know... I still have a cute little video clip of Mary in her new playhouse. I guess that one will have to keep until next week.

I have two more weeks of DS classes to keep me busy during the day and I'm plugging along with the masters program. I just finished a course for securing wireless networks.

We took Micah out for his birthday this weekend. He will be 13 on the Wednesday. I paid to have his XBOX 360, uh... "upgraded" and he got a few games for his new and improved console. He's happy :-)




2 comments:

grandma nellie said...

that was wonderful! of course I would rather hear your voices than the music!!!! Tell Mike he looks better when he shaves his head you know eye candy mommma lolllllllllllll Mary looks so cute and adorable but my hair is longer than hers now I will have to get someone to take a picture and wow Micah is so grown up I love you guys
great pic of you and Mike you should frame it
love nellie uh gran ma momma

Kalia said...

What a fun vacation, and a video for that matter. That song was perfect, especially with the train in the beginning!