Thursday, July 30, 2009

Final Days of Leisure

We’re off to Ban Kruit tomorrow morning for one last little holiday before I resume my illustrious IT career with the Department of State. I’ve been a Woman of Leisure, more or less, for over a year now. But it will be back to the daily grind on Monday.

The kids will get back to school the following Monday, August 10th. Micah and Mary are both interested in signing up for golf as an extracurricular activity this year. The school has a really good program through one of the local golf centers. They will be learning from an ex-PGA pro from the UK and they seem pretty excited about it.

My good friend Sheena Driscoll is moving into our apartment building this weekend. She will be working for Mike starting Monday and she has a 15 year old son! I can’t wait for her to get here!

No comments: