Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Frolicking 4th of July

We headed up to NY on Friday to party with the Johnson's of Jamestown this weekend.  THAT was my first mistake... I-70 was a parking lot and I was getting burned alive in the Geo.  I was so close to pulling off the highway and checking into a hotel, but then the traffic opened up and we ended up in NY just as the sun was setting.
They had a nice little campfire going, with beer and s’mores... I was so relieved.  We pretty much spent the weekend in our swimming suits, frolicking at Rick and Diane's pool next door.  Yeah, that’s right… we were frolicking, which is exactly what I like to do… I consider any weekend we’re in full frolick, to be a success! 
Sunday afternoon we finally got the party started and then headed home Sunday evening. 

The Johnson’s are a fine clan and always a joy to be around.  Mike always said I come from good stock…

Damn straight, Baby.

No comments: