Saturday, February 19, 2011

Truly Random Post

Mike left for NH on Tuesday and I found myself unable to sleep every night this week except for last night... I think I was just so tired. It was a pretty deep sleep until about 330am, when Mary was prodding me to wake up because she had an ear ache. Dammit! I thought we were done with those! Anyway, gave her some meds and she was back to sleep in no time.


I paid a cleaning service to come in and deep clean the house on Thursday and I think that is contributing to a really fantastic mood this morning... worth every penny!

I'm just going to try and sit around all day and read my Kindle... there's a "top-ten" list on Chuck Palahniuk's website that I'm going to queue up and start working my way through... that is, if Mare-Bear lets me... she seems to think we're going bike riding (not sure how she's going to do that without a bike) and then to Macy's. It is possible she may motivate me off this couch... she can be very persuasive. If I just avoid looking into her eyes I might be able to escape her wiccan-like charms.


It's inevitable that I will have to return to BKK very soon to pack out... Soooo not looking forward to the flight. But, on the positive side... frequent flyer miles, $10 massages, Samea Beach, and all the other pleasantries Thailand has to offer :-)


I have more random thoughts swirling about my repository of consciousness, but I don't like re-reading a long blog entry.


Kuligowski Out!

No comments: